Follow Me

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Chandelier and Starting on Romantic Bathroom

This an after picture of the Chandelier I redid.  I forgot to take a before pic but it was gold and tarnished.  I used white satin spray paint, and ordered the crystal rope and pendents from Amazon.



I have been looking for globes to put on but have not been able to find what I need.  I would love something light pink with roses.  I looked at Lowe's, they are very proud of theirs!  lol I am decorating on a budget, so I will continue to look.  Who knows, I may get lucky!

Below is my Bathroom I am working on, I still need to add decorations for that Romantic Cottage look I am going for.  this weekend I will be painting the cabinet white.  I live in an apartment, but, they gave me permission to paint!  Yay! so excited.  I will post again when I completely finish.





 Hugs, Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with your bathroom! I've found that just when I almost give up. I will find just what I had pictured in my mind .....you'll find the perfect globes...just wait and see! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny! You are such an inspiration to me, love your home. I am getting so many good idea's from you. Hugs

      Delete